- No. A basic ‘Talent’ post in 'Talent List' for jobseekers is absolutely free. Test the waters with a free trial post to see how CasGig works for you. If you would like a detailed profile post with experience, skills, cv, cover letter, portfolio, education, training etc... featured in 'Browse Talent' above, please go to 'Post Talent' at top of page or follow LINK and select a package that works for you.
- Three simple steps - LOGIN/SIGN UP above, UPLOAD details & go LIVE.
- ‘LOGIN’ to your account, ‘SEARCH’ jobs and ‘APPLY’ directly. Submit your details include any additional info and chat online with multiple employers.
- ‘LOGIN’ to your account, view job applications and ‘Respond’ directly to employers emails. Discuss details with multiple employers.
No, there are no on-going contracts. Once your current post has expired, you may choose to re-post if you wish.
- No. CasGig is absolutely free to browse and chat directly with talent. Simply LOGIN/SIGN UP as an employer, SEARCH talent and CONTACT talent directly.
- All Employers receive a complimentary company profile in 'Employer List' below, permitting access to talent whilst featuring a some brief background information about your business. All paid job listings run for a period of 30 or 60 days (with options) and are featured in 'BROWSE GIGS' above. Check out pricing and inclusions LINK.
- Three simple steps - LOGIN/SIGN UP, UPLOAD details & go LIVE. Just follow LINK.
- ‘LOGIN’ to your account, ‘SEARCH’ applications and ‘RESPOND’ to candidates direct email. Chat online with multiple employees LINK.
- No, there are no ongoing contracts. You only pay for the number of job posts selected and paid. Job packages are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase, and may be posted as needed within that period.
- As many as you like! Whilst you’re logged in, you may chat with numerous candidates till you find the perfect fit for your company/gig.
- No! You absolutely do NOT pay anything extra and there are NO commission fees. It’s up to you who and how you hire, we don’t get involved in your hiring process.
- By using our website www.casgig.com, you confirm that you acknowledge and accept our Terms of Service and completely agree with them. Candidate & Job Posts: All job and candidate advertisements on our website at www.casgig.com have been posted by third parties; we do not have any control over postings, we do not review, endorse or recommend, any job/talent advertisement, job/talent post or job/talent advertiser in any way.
- You are solely responsible for verifying all details including the availability and authenticity of any job/talent/information post on our website, as well as the accuracy, completeness and currency of any/all job/talent advertisements on our website. You understand and accept that we (CasGig) do not have any control over third party postings/listings and are therefore not responsible in any way and for any reason.
- Our website features third party advertising/post and will contain links to third party sites and resources. We have no control over these sites/links etc, and will not be liable for any loss or damage you suffer or incur when you use a third-party site or resource, regardless if directed from one of our users. Although third party posts appear on our website, we do not endorse, support or agree with, the views and opinions of the various contributors of our website as postings/listings are from third parties and individuals.
Communication: We do not accept any responsibility for messages or other communications you submit to, or receive from, a candidate/employer or other or advertiser/other through our website. Without limitation, you are solely responsible for ensuring that any job/talent application you submit is received by the employer/employee.
Advice: Keep a copy of all job/talent applications, conversations and any form of communication you submit/receive.
- When you submit your email address to us, we will add you to the mailing list for the latest Job/Talent Alerts, Events, News, Updates, etc.
You may unsubscribe from our email list at any time, simply click ‘unsubscribe’ at the bottom of your email or contact us via this LINK.
- Our website may at some stage contain content which is not suitable for persons under the age of 18. You confirm that you are 18 years or older, or otherwise have your parent/guardian’s consent to use our website, CasGig.com.
- Our website is provided and available “as it is”. Due to the nature of the service, (consisting of predominately third-party posts), we cannot and do not state that the use of our website is secure, confidential, uninterrupted, error-free, completely accurate or up-to-date and do not accept responsibility for errors or any miscommunications. We also do not represent or warrant that the information on our website is reliable, accurate, complete or current and we accept no responsibility for errors or omissions.
- It’s compulsory that we update and carry out maintenance on our website regularly to ensure optimal service, so we may from time to time, suspend access, service or functionality on our website, without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, our website is not available at any time or for any period of time.
- If you wish to post a comment on our website/blog/social media or other, you must sign in using your account details and you are solely responsible for any effects/responses/communication you receive or inflict on others.
- You confirm that all text, images and other content you post on our website and/or submit to us (Your Content) is your original work. To the extent that Your Content includes any text, images or other content owned by a third party, you warrant that you are licensed to use and reproduce such content on our website. You are solely responsible for all legal/copyright/infringement etc. issues and/or any other breach of contract/licensing/restrictions of any condition.
- You give us ‘CasGig’ a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to reproduce, publish, broadcast, display and distribute Your Content using any medium and for any purpose. We may, in our sole discretion and without notice, edit and/or remove any comments/information you have posted on our website/blog/social media which we believe violates these Terms of Service or which is or may be offensive, illegal, defamatory, or infringe the rights, incomplete, or threaten the safety of others.
You are liable for the use of our website and do so at your risk. We will not be liable to you or any other for any loss or damage, however it arises, whether in contract, statute of tort (including negligence), arising out of, or in connection with, your use of, or inability to use, our website (including in connection with any job/talent/post advertisements on our website). You release and hold us harmless from any such loss or damage.
We do not accept any liability in any form, for any loss of any profit, loss or corruption of data, special, exemplary, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential loss or damage suffered or incurred or arising in connection with our website, any services we have provided, or in connection with any act or omission by us (negligent or otherwise).
You excuse us 'CasGig' from and against any/all liability, claim/s, loses or damage/s or other arising out of, or in connection with, the publication of your content on our website www.casgig.com and our use of your content.
- PayPal® is one of the largest online payment processors in the world. PayPal makes your Payments Simpler and provides highest level of Online Security for peace of mind. Further PayPal information, follow LINK.
We reserve the right to change any or all of these terms and conditions, and/or add new terms and conditions at any time. When we do so, we will make a new copy of these Terms of Service available on our website. Your continued use of our website and/or the Services will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of such changes.
You must use our website in accordance with the stated Terms of Service and in a way which does not infringe the rights of anyone or restrict or inhibit anyone’s use of our website. We do not endorse any posts/comments/information posted on our website www.casgig.com or on our social media by any third party.